Prometeia’nın katkılarıyla 3 Ekim Salı günü IFRS9 konulu bir webinar verilecektir.
Gerçekleşecek bu webinar ücretsizdir.
Bilgileriniz rica olunur.
Risk Yöneticileri Derneği
If you’ve got problems reading this message, open it in your browser
|We invite you to the webinar panel discussion on IFRS 9: Preparing for the 2018 Go-Live
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3rd
3 PM BST – 4 PM CET – 10 AM EDT
For our upcoming webinar, we have gathered three leading IFRS 9 experts from the Austrian Financial Market Authority, BNP Paribas and Erste Group to discuss the remaining IFRS 9 concerns as the industry edges closer to the deadline. In collaboration with Marcus Evans.
Duration: 1 hour
- Bringing together the industry’s leading lights
- Understand the expectations of the regulator in the lead up to the IFRS 9 deadline and their intentions for harmonizing the standard across banks
- Get clarity on how to handle the specific modelling and data challenges for banks using the standardized approach
- Hear the panelists thoughts on ECL Model capability to predict downturns in advance
- Benchmark approaches to IFRS 9 model development for low default portfolios
- Learn how robust IT systems can handle the expected data volumes that IFRS 9 impairment processes will generate and how this will lead to the overall enrichment of your institution’s risk integration
David Grünberger – Head of IFRS 9 Enforcement Division, Austrian Financial Market Authority
Adrian Docherty – Managing Director and Head of Bank Advisory Corporate & Institutional Banking, Bnp Paribas
Christian Düsterberg – Head of Risk Methods & Models, Erste Group Bank
Altin Kadareja – Manager, Prometeia